Sometimes you need more support than you can get for free, so we've designed three support packages that provides different levels of support, depending on your needs. Free support covers general enquires related to before purchasing a product/service or non-advice/request related enquires. The standard is 24-48 hour response time (during working week), and email responses between 10am and 5pm UK time Mon-Fri. For more support check out the paid support packages below:
Are you ready to get quality support for your digital assets and services? Simply click on the button below and fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to get you on the right support package for you.
Last Updated on December 30th, 2019
- 1These terms & conditions may be updated regularly and if you are already subscribed to one of our packages, you will be informed of any changes to our general support terms & conditions.
- 2Your support credits cannot be carried over from one month to another month. Any unused support hours will expire at the end of each month.
- 3If you reach the hourly support limit for the month, you will be able to purchase extra "hourly support credits" at the following rates: £40/hour, 44€/hour, and $49USD/hour. Your support agent will let you know when you get close to the maximum limit.
- 4If you are engaged with a project with us, any support requests that directly relate to that project will not be counted towards your support credits, however, if the amount of time spent is deemed unreasonably over the normal time required for support for that project, we will inform you and ask that you purchase a support package.
- 5You can cancel anytime, but you must give at least 30 days written (via email) or verbal (over phone) notice should you wish to cancel a support package that you currently have active.
- 6Any and all support requests should be made via our support email (email@example.com) or via our +44 (0) 207 867 3770 phone number.